Signposts

Monday 8 January 2018

End of Year Round Up

As I write this I realize I haven't written to you all in a few weeks. 

Things went really crazy there before Christmas and I took the week after to spend with my family, like a good mummy should. 

Once Mr Lyvit had returned to work I took some time with my morning coffee to upload most of my gift projects up to Ravelry, along with photos of those I remembered to take before wrapping. I quickly realised how much I had actually achieved last year. 

For those of you that like the statistics; In 2017 Yarn stash in through buying and acquisitions 19,855 metres Yarn stash out through making. 16,915 metres. 

I made a whopping 7 hats (including a design of my own, more soon!) 6 pairs of gloves, 23 stuffed toys, 4 Shawls, 2 blankets, 6 pairs of socks, and 10 other items including cloths, decorations and bookmarks. 

Round up of some of the makes


2018 should be just as fun and creative, but more on that in a future post.

Bye for now
Mrs L
X

No comments:

Post a Comment